Well, I might actually be finding some time in my day to start a blog. I don't know if any one will ever check it, but I am going to try to do this. It seems easier to do it this way then just posting pictures online. This way I can tell the story behind them all and I can show where we are located at the present time. Right now we are located in Marksville,LA, at an rv park behind the Paragon Casino. It is very nice rv park, spacious at least.We have been here for almost two weeks, and have stayed very busy.
Kaden had her a birthday party on the 12th of September, even though her birthday isn't until the 29th. ( She is going to be four) We wanted to celebrate with family, before we move to the next location. She had a Scooby-Doo birthday and had a blast. She was very excited to have guest in our rv, it had been the first time in while. She didn't know how to act, she wanted to show every one, every thing.
Her Guest ( From L to R: Fawn (Her Aunt), Kaden & Kayne (Her Cousin)
She was Making Grandma Pretty
As usual, Kaden is the cutest :) I got a new camera, but haven't had time to update my blog.
ReplyDelete